Vogt ring upgrading`

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vogt ring upgrading`

Hello everyone. I have been gone for some time dealing with lifes tragedies and have got some time to chat and look for some help. I have found another TK HONOR RING it very very well might be a super rare ring its the HOFMANN honor ring. This ring might very well have belonged to GEN OTTO HOFMANN as we have looked it up and have found for sure that he is one of those recipients for the 34 year. SO, having been the proud owner of the VOGT honor ring its time to upgrade. I am asking any interested parties to CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL to place there names and contact info for the FUTURE SALE of this ring so that when its time I can upgrade as well..Please contact me at SFORACING@SBCGLOBAL.NET

The VOGT RING is papered by BOYLE and has been seen by GOTTLIEB as well as wittmann and a few other big names but is papered authentic. Please help me out if I have placed this info in the wrong place and beg your pardon if so. Thank you so much,, tom

the vogt ring

I am concerned as to why I cannot show off this wonderful ring of mine. I have tried to put a photo of it for all to see, but as of yet the forum as far as I can tell will not allow it. Is there something I have missed?
    I feel that showing the ring perhaps someone can also help me find out more of my rings original owner and help it obtain a more full history. Please anyone interested in seeing the ring and helping out or wanting to put there names on the list contact me at SFORACING@SBCGLOBAL.NET
    THANKS,, TOM

Comment

Ring

Either you're not a member, or they want you to post any "for sale" stuff on E-stand. This also requires membership.

Comment

Posting pics for tom.
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

ring pic 3,

Tom also wanted me to say that Don had to use some type of special trick to see some stuff on this ring. Matt
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Ring

Heavily worn rings like this never bother me, as it's history is intact within the inscription. Having said that, I think it's unlikely the ring sustained this much wear in just 11 years. However, the good chance that some of the wear is possibly post-war does NOT diminish it as far as I'm concerned. Rings like this are a great chance for those who do not have an extra $6,000 lying around, to own an original TK ring (Don's COA I believe, is included.) I'd take this ring over a mint one that everyone is questioning.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X